The application has been designed to be easily navigated using with a keyboard using the standard keys for your browser. For most browsers the following keys work:
- ‘Tab' key to focus on the next link
- ‘Enter' to activate the currently selected link
Filter by Sport
The “filter by sport” controls can be opened by activating with 'Enter' and then navigated using the arrow keys.
Screen Reader Navigation
- ‘H’ to cycle forwards through the headings
- 'Shift' + 'H' to cycle backwards through the headings
- '1' to navigate to the next level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the next heading on this level)
- 'Shift' + '1' to navigate to the previous level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the previous heading on this level)
- 'Insert' + 'F6' in JAWS or NVDA + 'F7' in NVDA to provide a list of all headings
- Press the 'Tab' key to proceed through the links or 'Shift' + 'Tab' to cycle backwards through the links.
- 'Insert' + 'F7' to provide a list of all links
- For JAWS 10-12 landmark keyboard navigation in virtual mode is:
- next landmark ';' (semi-colon)
- previous landmark 'Shift' + ';' (semi-colon)
- list landmarks 'Ctrl' + 'Ins' + ';' (semi-colon)
- For NVDA 2011.2 the landmark keyboard combination in virtual buffer mode is:
- next landmark 'D'
- previous landmark 'Shift' + 'D'
- list landmarks (and list/headings) NVDA + 'F7'
The site is designed to work seamlessly across screen sizes. This makes it possible to use your browser's "zoom" feature to make content larger and easier to read without causing a horizontal scroll bar to appear.